The Brother PR680W Bundle, available through Sewing and Vacuum Authority, includes:
- the machine
- PR Stand ($1,299 value)
- PRCF5 Cap ($1249 value)
The PR680W 6-Needle Embroidery Machine leaves nothing to be desired – you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips at the highest level of functionality, nonetheless. The level of customization is unmatched, with this model offering:
- A 6-needle versatility for speed, color lock, and needle-threader disengagement settings
- Lighting options that include 4 built-in LED lights for no-shadow color clarity and 5 additional intensity settings, including an ‘off’ mode
- Fully adjustable Color Grouping for mass and multiple-region selection for color editing
- Color Management for easy and comprehensive design customization
- Color Sort for diminished thread changes when combining designs
- A 10.1″ built-in, high-definition color LCD display with large icons, a scrolling menu, a thumbnail size selector, color navigation, swipe capability, and the ability to view your design properties in ‘Preview’ mode – all for a customizable on-screen editing and letter input function
- A wide range of thread tension settings to allow for embroidery on difficult fabrics with correct tension and no distorting or puckering of the fabric
- Security Lock Mode to customize access to machine functions for different roles for assistance in securing important designs and narrowing the focus to critical tasks when necessary
The PR680W 6-Needle Embroidery Machine gives you not just customization, however, but control, as well. You’ll get precision accuracy positioning with the Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser, which is accurate to +/- 0.5 mm from needle drop with materials up to 1 MM thick, and access to the My Stitch Monitor App to link up to 10 machines wirelessly and monitor when your projects are done or when a thread change is necessary. With the Short-Cut Key feature, you’ll also enjoy an added key that allows you to jump directly to the embroidery screen from multiple screens to save time and, with the proper network, wireless LAN connectivity for fast transfer of files between your device and the PR680W via the downloadable Design Database Transfer software.
You’ll never run out of ideas with the 24 tutorial videos that can be viewed directly from the display screen, and the 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations, 50 lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs, and 10 buttonhole styles in 3 sizes are all at your fingertips. Enjoy all these functions on an LED-lit, spacious 8” x 12” embroidery area, and sit back while your designs are made at a 6-needle speed that can reach up to 1,000 stitches per minute in seven seconds with minimal noise.