Exciting classes for everyone who loves to create! Attending Floriani’s Creating Basics is the perfect way to take YOUR creativity to the next level! Our certified educator will cover a wide variety of fun topics to inspire you, ranging from replacing buttons and creative patching of garments to selecting the right materials and threads for your next project!
- How to upcycle and repurpose instead of replacing!
- How to choose designs based on how they will affect your garments!
- How to hem napkins, denim jeans and more!
- Stress-free techniques for hooping and eliminating puckering!
- Secrets to popular stabilization and thread choices!
Turn those thrift store finds into upscaled boutique buys!
Ticketgoers can choose between attending the seminar on September 12th or September 13th.
All tickets include access to the Software Day on September 14th.
All times are 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
About Sewing and Vacuum Authority
When & Where
- From: Sep 12, 2019, 10:00 AM
- To: Sep 12, 2019, 05:00 PM
Sewing and Vacuum Authority
8118 Preston Highway, Louisville, KY, 40219
(We've moved! 3 blocks South!).
Registration End Date
- Sep 10, 2019, 08:00 PM